Please see below about the Hot Meal service. These are available for pupils eligible for Free School Meals (See below for applying)and non Free School Meal Pupils.
If you want to know about Free School Meals scroll down to the end of this screen. Thank you
There is a vegetarian option everyday. Every meal has vegetables, fruit, milk or water.
Our pupils approached FORSA for Ketchup on Fish Fridays. As a result the fish and chip meals do now come with ketchup. Our Pupil voice influencing a company in action.
Please click to register for School Meals with our supplier.
To view these you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, to install this please click on the icon below.
Payment by credit/debit card: 01243 836160 or 0845 603 7998.
Payment by cheque:
Manor Farm Barns
Deadline for ordering the following week's meals is 2pm on Friday afternoon. Parents will still be able to order on the Scolarest website until midnight on Sunday.
Changes in reporting sickness absence:
Scolarest have set up an automotive system for parents to ring to report when their child is ill and needs a credit for their meal. The message will say 'Please can you Ring 01243 773239 leaving a message with your name, your child's name and school and when you want the meal re-assigned to'.
Cancellation of meals for College trips:
Scolarest will only be crediting parents who cancel meals because of school trips if they give a full week's notice (the same lead time for ordering).
Meals cannot be cancelled once ordered by Scolarest.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
HOW DO I APPLY?
1. First, check if you qualify – it is not just if you are unemployed, so please look at the list BELOW.
2. Registering is really quick and easy – if you think you qualify, please complete the application form on the WSCC website click the button "free school meals application form" fill it in and return it to West Sussex County Council.
3. If you want your child to have a free, healthy meal at lunchtime that’s great – they will get the free meal (saving you more than £400 a year) and the school will receive the additional funding of £900.
4. If you don’t want your child to have the school meals they can continue as normal – as long as you qualify and are registered, the school will still receive £900 extra funding.
No-one will know you have registered and it will not affect any other benefits you are claiming.
Do you for qualify for Free School Meals ?
You can register your child for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Come and talk to us in the school if you’re not sure. You can talk to members in PSD in confidence.
Mrs A Murphy